Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Austin's First Steps!

Austin is now officially walking! He actually took his first steps in our kitchen on February 11th. I took this video on February 17th, but didn't have a chance to edit and post until now. He loves walking and has been wanting me to hold his hand while walking around the house. We do lots of mini loops around the kitchen and through the family room. He also loves climbing the stairs and really gets upset when we try to pick him up before he is at the top! It is funny watching him learn to walk since he has that classic Frankenstein look with his arms outstretched and a little stiff. He seems to be quite cautious compared to Dylan who seemed to just take off once he was on his feet! I am pleased with the change of pace! Enjoy the video!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Austin!

Sheryl said...

What great time you guys must have had. I think that Austin will help Dylan try more things the older he gets. You all looked great. Dylan and Austin are getting so big!~Sheryl